Sourcing Sustaining Supporters
Monthly donors are a true sustainable revenue game changer. The reliable income makes a difference for organizations to navigate numerous crises as well as creating funding during the rest of the year. And even though it doesn’t seem possible, now is a particular important time to bring in new monthly donors, keep the ones you have, and reengage past donors.
Join us for this 60-minute Webinar where we will show you how to find new monthly donors and keep the ones you have -- yes, even during an episodic event.
You can log on here: https://webinar.anymeeting.com/763-821-086
In this interactive session, you’ll get answers to questions like:
- What are the latest trends in sustainer giving?
- Can you find new monthly donors even if your mission is not directly related to those impacted by Covid-19?
- As we’re getting into the fall, how do you keep the monthly donors you have engaged?
- Can you convert donors to start giving monthly with virtually no resources?
- Can you ask monthly donors for more money?
- Can you upgrade your sustainers and what’s the best approach?
- What do you do with sustainers who want to stop?
John Wilburn, Senior Director of Direct Response, National Park Foundation
Erica Waasdorp, President, A Direct Solution